26th June 2012, 11:29 PM
sandeep chahal baroda

How to do LLB from IGNOU? What is the procedure ? I am a government employee in education department of Haryana

i am a govt employe in edu deptt of haryana as a teacher.i want to do LLB from IGNOU.what is proses.plz guide me.my basic qualifiction is B.A. ,B.Ed.,D.Ed.

2nd July 2012, 03:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB from IGNOU? What is the procedure ? I am a government employee in education department of Haryana

hi i have done graduation in fisheries sciences i.e b.f.s.c, P.G.D.C.A , M.Sc. microbiology, my age is 28 yrs 5 month, now i want to get degree in law how can i do?
2nd July 2012, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB from IGNOU? What is the procedure ? I am a government employee in education department of Haryana

hello,
i have done B.F.Sc. i.e bachelor in fishery sciences, P.G.D.C.A i.e computer course, M.Sc. microbiology, now i want to get degree in law , my age is 28 yr 5months. is that iam eligible or not? if eligible then how can i do please help me out
5th October 2012, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in 2010 with 54% marks. Now I want to do LLB from distance or regular from patna so I want to know how can I take addmition, what would. be the fee and how can I ap
ply.
27th June 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i m pramanand kr ram. I read in class b.com 2nd year.my age is 21year 2month, so how to do llb from ignou...?
8th March 2014, 12:14 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep chahal baroda View Post
i am a govt employe in edu deptt of haryana as a teacher.i want to do LLB from IGNOU.what is proses.plz guide me.my basic qualifiction is B.A. ,B.Ed.,D.Ed.
As per your educational qualification you're eligible to apply for LLB course through IGNOU University.

IGNOU ie:- Indira Gandhi National Open University and this University offers LLB course in various specialization like, Consumer Protection,Human Rights, International Humanitarian Law,Intellectual Property Rights,Criminal Justice,Cyber Law etc...

For LLB course through IGNOU, the applicant must complete Bachelor Degree in any discipline and Final year students waiting for their results can also apply but in case of their selection a provisional admission will be done and if the selected candidate fails to produce the proof then his procedure to the admission will be cancelled.

Pass marks in graduation is enough in order to get admission for LLB course through IGNOU University.

For More Details Please Visit here :- Click Here
4th December 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a BSc graduate and a police officer of Govt of west bngal how i can be a LLB degree holder
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?