23rd March 2012, 08:05 AM
waseem.1989

How may I do B.Tech in civil engineering? I'm a junior engineering at Haryana irrigation department

Dear sir i am a junior engineer at haryana irrigation department on regular basis and i want to do b tech in civil engineering from any institute which approved to all India council of technical education . please guide me that what is the better option for me. please tell any institute which is in haryana or nearby of haryana . and what is the mode of b.tech distance or regular or evening classes or Saturday Sunday in a week. please reply me hurry . I am waiting for your reply.

with best regards
waseem akram
J.E H.I.D
Nuh haryana

Related Questions:
  1. Job in irrigation department after diploma course in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of exams which we can give after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a job? -- [New]
  3. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?
  4. Job in Civil engineering in Gorakhpur after Diploma and 38 years of work experience?
  5. Mumbai University-BE in Civil Engineering-7th Sem Irrigation Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant Engineer in Irrigation Department of UP after pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for a job(as a civil engineer) in various government departments like Irrigation, PWD/CPWD and MCD in Hariyana and Delhi? I have done my B.Tech(civil engineering) from RVD University, Udaipur through correspondence
  8. Admission in degree course in Civil Engineering department?
  9. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  10. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is the best college for Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Agriculture and Irrigation engineering in Anna University?
  12. Construction and Irrigation companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student in Mysore?
  13. What should I do after doing my diploma studies?
  14. Courses which I can take up after 12th?
  15. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to do diploma in civil engineering in AICET?
  17. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. How can I enter in Archeology department after completing civil engineering?
31st October 2017, 10:33 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I do B.Tech in civil engineering? I'm a junior engineering at Haryana irrigation department

Quote:
Originally Posted by waseem.1989 View Post
Dear sir i am a junior engineer at haryana irrigation department on regular basis and i want to do b tech in civil engineering from any institute which approved to all India council of technical education . please guide me that what is the better option for me. please tell any institute which is in haryana or nearby of haryana . and what is the mode of b.tech distance or regular or evening classes or Saturday Sunday in a week. please reply me hurry . I am waiting for your reply.

with best regards
waseem akram
J.E H.I.D
Nuh haryana

Bachelor of Technology in distance or part time mode is not approved by All India council for Technical Education. You need to pursue Bachelor of Technology in regular mode which is approved by AICTE.

You can apply for Haryana LEET exam to get admission directly in second year of engineering. Diploma candidates are eligible for this exam if they have minimum of 60% marks in diploma.

Your rank in LEET exam will decide in which college you will get admission in B.Tech in second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?