22nd September 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Com external after completing B.Com? What is the date of sale of forms?

I have completed b.com and I want to do m.com external
So plz tell me the form date

24th September 2014, 02:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Com external after completing B.Com? What is the date of sale of forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed b.com and I want to do m.com external
So plz tell me the form date
Yes of course you are eligible to apply for M.Com course after B.Com. Aspirants who have passed graduation course are eligible to apply for M.Com course.

Master of Commerce M.Com is a master degree course in Commerce specialization having duration of 3 years. Some college offers the course in semester pattern whereas some others offers the same in yearly pattern.

Students who are willing to do this M.Com course from a reputed university are required to meet eligibility requirements which are as follows:
  • Applicants should hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized college or university.
  • Applicants appearing for final year exam prior to qualifying exam or those awaiting their results can also apply for the course.
  • Applicants should have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks required for reserved category students.
  • Admission is done on the basis of entrance examination conducted by the university.

What is the date of sale of forms?
  • The notification for M.Com course was already closed. So, please wait for next notification. The notification for M.Com course will be released during the month of April and application issued during the month of May.
  • The candidate can apply for the course through the official website of the concerned university. The information regarding the admission will be published on the official website of the concerned university.
  • The candidate has to submit the relevant documents along with the application forms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?