7th May 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Procedure to apply for the course?

I did B. Com(Pass) from Delhi University in 1993. Now I want to do MA English from IGNOU. Let me know the procedure to apply the in the Course and

11th June 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Procedure to apply for the course?

I have done B.Com ,B.ed, from ccs university .Can I apply for M.A English a correspondence course from ignou
15th August 2013, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.A English from IGNOU? Procedure to apply for the course?

I completed BA from Political Science from Magadh University in 2012.Now i want to do MA from English. When the admission procedure will continue
16th August 2013, 04:53 PM
subin1111

Hi,
Admission for the correspondence courses run throughout the year in major universities. For further details about the universities, contact on [email protected]
25th May 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I'm a B.Com.(Pass) from Ranchi University.in 1985 with 40.9 percent only.
Now, I wish to do M.A. (English) 2 yrs course and if possible in one year recognised by Govt. of India & in other parts of the world as well.
I'm a working teacher with 20 years of teaching experience.
Please guide with your advice.
Please revert to my given ID:
[email protected]
8th June 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in doing MA in English from Ignou. I passed my graduation BA-eng (pass) 2 years in 1999 under the Calcutta University. I would like to know if I am eligible to do my master in English from Ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?