26th December 2011, 11:29 PM
B.M.

How to do M.Pharma in correspondence? Colleges offering distance M.Pharm course in India?

M.Pharma in correspondence? Colleges offering distance M.Pharm course in INDIA?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  2. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  3. List of colleges in India offering Diploma course in Civil Engineering(Correspondence)?
  4. What are the top colleges for M.Pharma in India? -- [New]
  5. How to do M.Pharma in correspondence? Colleges offering distance M.Pharm course in India?
  6. Is it possible to complete M.Pharmacy course in Correspondence? Colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Distance Learning?
  7. Is Quality Assurance a better branch than Pharmacology/P Chemistry/Pharmaceutics? Job opportunities available? Any other better branch?
  8. List of the colleges offering correspondence B.Pharmacy in India -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  10. Colleges for correspondence M.Pharma?
  11. List of Colleges offering Pharma MBA course in Distance Learning?
  12. Universities or colleges offering M.A correspondence courses in India?
  13. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Sc. Nursing Course in India?
  14. Is there any course through correspondence that can be done along with M.Pharma, for better future prospective?
  15. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  16. Details of the colleges offering M.E distance education in India?
  17. Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?
  18. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
1st September 2012, 07:58 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Pharma in correspondence? Colleges offering distance M.Pharm course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.M. View Post
M.Pharma in correspondence? Colleges offering distance M.Pharm course in INDIA?

The Master of Pharmacy [M.Pharmacy] is not offered through any recognized University, through distance/correspondence mode. Hence, in order to pursue the M.Pharmacy program, candidate has to opt for the regular mode.

Admission to the M.Pharmacy program to most of the recognized Institution is through all India entrance examination i,e. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test [GPAT]. The Test is conducted every year. However, there are various other Tests conducted on University level as well as on National and State level such as NIPER JEE], PGECET [Andhra Pradesh], PGAT [Orrisa], KCET [Karnataka]. Candidate with B.Pharmacy are eligible to apply for the M.Pharmacy.

The College must be approved by the All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE] and Pharmacy Council of India [PCI]. However, the M.Pharmacy course is not approved by the PCI, but the College one is seeking for admission must be approved by the PCI for the B.Pharmacy program.

Some of the most recognized Institutions offering the M.Pharmacy courses in India are:

NIPER

Jadhavpur University

BITS Pilani

Banaras Hindu University

Manipal University

Punjab University

For detail information one must refer to the official website.
1st September 2012, 08:23 PM
kamal1106

Default Re: How to do M.Pharma in correspondence? Colleges offering distance M.Pharm course in India?

dear friend

yes, you can do M.Pharm through distance learning program. you have to complete graduation in the same subject.
There are various reputed institutions or colleges which offer the correspondence course in M.Pharm. Some of the important colleges which offer the part time courses are
RVS College of Pharmaceutical Sciences

Madras Medical College

M S Ramaiah College of Pharmacy etc.

You can choose the best colleges for pursuing this course
hope this helps
BEST OF LUCK
6th September 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

sir my qualification is BAMS & MD (2nd year) can i join course M.pharma distant course?
14th September 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

how to do m pharma in correspondence
2nd November 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

how to do M.pharm in correspondence?colleges offering distance M.pharm course in hyderabad?
3rd November 2012, 09:32 AM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

HELLO ,

FOR M.PHARMA COURSE ;

ELIGIBILITY :

B Pharma Or Equivalent

M.Pharma Specialization :

(Quality Assurance, Pharmacognosy, Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics & Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmacology, Biotechnology)

LIST OF COLLEGES / UNIVERSITIES OFFERING M.PHARM ARE;

LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY

KENT Centre for Distance Learning,Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY

Sri Ramakrishna Institute of ParamedicalSciences Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Baroda College of Pharmacy (M.Pharma)

M S Ramaiah Institute of Pharmacy

School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education, Andhra Univeristy

Vinayaka Mission University - Salem, Tamil Nadu

UTKAL UNIVERSITY

GOOD LUCK.....
28th November 2012, 05:33 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Colleges providing M.Pharmacy in distance:

DIPSAR, Nirma University of Science & Technology,

Sarkhej-Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,

BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, RANCHI,

KANAK MANJARI INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE, ROURKELA,

COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, SGSITS CAMPUS, INDORE,

JAMIA HAMADARD UNIVERSITY,

DEPT. OF PHARMACY, NEW DELHI,

DEPT. OF PHARMACEUTICS, I

INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY,

ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY,

ALIGARH, INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE,

PUNJAB UNIVERSITY CHANDIGARH,

NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION, MOHALI,

PUNJAB,UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE, WARANGAL.

The admission of the candidate to the M.Pharm course for most universities is on the basis of GATE score and personal interview after completing B.Pharma. For entering the Clinical Research a degree or PG diploma course in clinical research is almost a norm.
2nd November 2013, 03:14 AM
Unregistered

I have completed b pharm.is it possible to do mpharm in correspondence or distance
4th November 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Myself Bpharm graduate im working in company , so could you suggest me the recognised colleges providing mpharm in Quality assurance..
14th April 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done MSc in microbiology can I join M. pharm correspondence course?
18th April 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my warm wishes to u.
sir, can u give me the address of the institutions which offer training in writing competitive exams for appearing in to m.pharm and government jobs.

thank you
28th May 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Completed Bpharm tell me sir which colleges offering M.Pharm through distance
29th November 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I am B. Sc. Chemistry Honors, can i do B pharmacy course or M pharmacy course through correspondence.
9th July 2017, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.pharmacy with 65 % score from an authorized university.Can I do M.pharm in clinical pharmacy as distance education .Is that certificate has value.college details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?