10th July 2012, 01:34 PM
KALYAN SRINIVAS JAMI

How to do M.Tech in BITS? Eligibility marks required to write the exam?

i want to do Mtech in bits with out writing gate.
so plz send me the eligibility marks to write the exam conducted by bits

22nd July 2012, 10:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in BITS? Eligibility marks required to write the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALYAN SRINIVAS JAMI View Post

Candidate seeking to pursue M.Tech in BITS Mesra must have completed the B.Tech / B.E. in the related discipline from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks [45% for SC/ST]. Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s program are also eligible to apply. Candidate who have acquired their Degree through correspondence are only eligible if the programmes are recognized by the tripartite panel of AICTE-UGC-DEC. Admission is based on valid GATE Score. However, Non-GATE candidates are also eligible to apply. The duration of the program is two years.

The Institute offers M.Tech in following discipline:
  • Computer Science
  • Environmental Science & Engineering
  • Fuels and Combustion
  • New Materials & Processing Technology
  • Scientific Computing
  • Remote Sensing
  • Biotechnology
For detail information one may refer to the official website of BITS, Mesra.
12th November 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in BITS? Eligibility marks required to write the exam?

DEAR SIR MY NAME IS PUSHPENDRA RAJ I AM COMPLETED MY ENGINEERING IN INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL IN 2007 I SCORED 56.37% AFTER I AM JOIN TO COMPANY SO I AM LATE FOR M.TECH NOW I WANT TAKE ADMISSION WITH OUT GATE EXAM IN BITS PILANI I BELONG THE SC CASTE AND MY AGE IS 12/04/1982 PLZ TELL ME WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO TAKE ADMISSION IN YOUR COLLEGE HOW MANY FEE I AM PAYING FOR TWO YEAR
PLZ SEND FULL INFORMATION ON MY Email [email protected]
13th November 2012, 01:12 AM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Please find attached the eligibility criteria in detail for BITS Mesra for M.Tech Programme -
Attached Files
File Type: doc MTech BITS Mesra.doc(35.5 KB, 193 views)
13th November 2012, 01:22 AM
ibadsyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALYAN SRINIVAS JAMI View Post
Hello friend, its really nice that you are thinking of higher education. As far as BITS is concerned, its one of the most reputed institutes in india in the field of technical education. You have have made a right choice by considering BITS to be your place for M.tech.
As far as admissions are concerned, BITS conduct their own entrance exam to admit the students for M.tech programs. Their eligibility criteria is you must have atleast 60% in your BE/B.tech.
Notification generally comes in all the leading newspapers in the month of November/December for the entrance exam. You can also refer to their official website http://www.bitsadmission.com
27th December 2012, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

sir, i would like to know how to join for M.TECH programme in BITS PILANI . does it need GATE score ,is that the only way to get in to BITS.or is there any other seperate exam conducted by BITS,if so when we can expect that notification.
notify me through my mail [email protected]
thank you.
4th February 2013, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

when is the date of exam for bits through non-gate ? And please do mention the syllabus?
8th March 2013, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

is bits having mtech for electronics & communication branch also. Please reply
18th May 2014, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i have got above 75% EACH in physics ,chemistry,maths if i clear my bits cutoff for b.tech in goa in 2014 ,is iam eligible to get seat there?
11th August 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How to get into bits in electrical department what courses does it offer please kindly help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?