15th June 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in Computer Science after finishing MSc Computer Science?

i have finished M.Sc (Computer Science) and want to do M.Tech in Computer Science to be a Professor. if i have eligibility for that post.

Related Questions:
5th October 2012, 09:05 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Computer Science after finishing MSc Computer Science?

If your aim is to become college lecturer then there is no need to do M.Tech course. You can become lecturer with the M.Sc degree. There is a exam called National Eligibility Test which is conducted for candidates who wish to apply for Lectureship and PhD.

You should consider appearing for this exam. If passed successfully, you will get lecturer job in the central government colleges. The requirement to appear for this exam is post graduation degree which could be any any stream.

National Eligibility Test is conducted by University Grants Commission. This exam takes place twice a year. The next exam would take place in December. You should consider appearing for this exam rather than pursuing M.Tech course. There is no need for M.Tech for College Lectureship.

Eligibility

1. Candidate must be of Indian origin.

2. A post graduation degree from a UGC recognized university.

3. At least 55 percent marks in post graduation.

4. Candidates from SC/ST need 50 percent marks.

5. Your subject for NET would be Computer Science and Application.

6. The age limit for JRF is 28 years.

7. There is 3 years relaxation in age limit for OBC.

8. SC/ST are eligible for 5 years relaxation.

9. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.

10. No limit on number of attempts.
31st December 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Computer Science after finishing MSc Computer Science?

can i do m.Tech after ms.c and teach in engienering college?
8th May 2013, 08:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Master degree in CS is enough for lecturer position in private colleges. For Lecturer/Asst Professor profession in government colleges, you must qualify NET. In order to attend NET, you must have completed master’s degree with not less than 55% marks. If you are interested in pursuing M.Tech, then qualify GATE. B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA is the basic qualification insisted for GATE.
18th May 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i have done my msc computer science and i want to go in development field job.
so What should I do now due to which further development in the field can find jobs at the time.
2nd June 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to do m.tejch in c.s. After completing m.sc(c.s.) to be a engineer
10th June 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i passed bsc comp science with 55% and am joining msc cs.can i do ms after msc cs?
22nd July 2020, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I do m.tech after msc computer science..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?