17th September 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in electrical through distance education from Karnataka State Open University

sir
i want to do Mtech in electrical through distance education from karnataka state open university Mysore. is this course is equivalent to VTU Mtech courses and also clarify whther i can do Phd after this course.

1st December 2012, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in electrical through distance education from Karnataka State Open University

is m.tech(it) from ksou valid in government sevice through upsc.
1st December 2012, 10:39 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in electrical through distance education from Karnataka State Open University

Hi Guest,

KSOU is recognized by UGC and it will be good if you do a good course from the university.

As you are interested to do distance education, there are few seats to do the course in distance education but I suggest you to go to the university first and later take the permission to do the course so.

So the best option is to go to the university and later take the admission.

Thank you,

All the best.
5th January 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am an civil engineer(B.Tech), working in saudi arabia since 2009. i completed my B.Tech in civil engineering from J.N.T.U hyderabad in 2009 in regular course. sir, now i want to pursue my M.Tech in civil engineering through distance education program by staying (Working) here in saudi arabia. please, sir guide me to reach my goal.
30th April 2014, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

sir , i am just complet my B.Tech in chemical engineering odisha in this year(2014) in regular course. sir, now i want pursue my M.Tech in chemical engineering through distance education by staying in my job area (odisha). please sir guide me to reach my goal
28th May 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i am working in Indian ordnance factories can i go polytechnic diploma by ksou?
30th July 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Do they offer M.tech electrical and electronics in KSOU without attending classes???
21st June 2022, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

My registrations in m teach electrical in year 2012-13 in ksou.U have completed it 2015.is it valid
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?