13th July 2012, 01:30 AM
dhakaankit

How to do M.Tech in Environment after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

sir, i have completed my b.tech in electronics and communication now i want to do m.tech in environment, i want to know that i am eligible for the course or not.

13th July 2012, 10:29 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Environment after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

Yes you are eligible to study M.Tech in environment. There are some general branch of M.Tech for which any engineering graduate from any branch are eligible. M.Tech in environment is one of them. As you have completed engineering from electronics and communication engineering then you are also eligible for this branch in M.Tech.

There are only some institution which have this course in M.Tech. Generally in government engineering institution this branch is available. You have to take admission after appear in the entrance examination or may be some interview depending upon the institution. If you have GATE score and you want to take admission in this branch then also GATE score is one additional advantage for you to take admission.

Beside M.Tech in environment engineering there are some other courses like water resources technology and many more. You can also try for this course. After completion of M.Tech from this branch there some government post where you can try for job or you may try for job for which any master degree candidates are eligible. You may also try to get job in an institution where environ subject is studied.

As you have done your B.Tech from electronics and communication engineering then obviously it is better if you take admission in M.Tech with any subject which are from electronics and communication engineering. If you are not interested any more in electronics and want to study something different then you may try for MBA. If you are not getting chance in M.Tech in electronics subject then you should try in next year or you may go for job after completion of B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering.

Best wishes.
15th July 2012, 04:12 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Environment after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

hi..!!!

--> as you have completed b.tech in ECE then you can go for M.TECH in ECE field also that will be better option for you but if you want to go to environtal filed then yes,ofcourse you can go dear.

--> to get admission in m.tech in good university first you have to clear the entrance exam i.e GATE.with the held of GATE you can take admission in environmental field also.'

-->as m.tech has various fields and environmental is one of them,so surely you can go for it.

thanks ..all the best go ahead with your interest dear....
15th July 2012, 06:05 PM
priyankasree

Thumbs up Re: How to do M.Tech in Environment after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhakaankit View Post
sir, i have completed my b.tech in electronics and communication now i want to do m.tech in environment, i want to know that i am eligible for the course or not.
hi friend,

youb Can see the attachments for the educational qualifications of M-TECH BRANCHES

GOODLUCK......
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mtech Eligibility.pdf(67.9 KB, 83 views)
28th August 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I am a student B. Tech. Final Year Student. I want to know the pointer of B. tech. required for M. tech. In IITs after the score card of GATE. If anybody knows please tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?