21st January 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech. from foreign universities after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering ?

i m a b tech student in mechanical and i want to do m tech from abroad what should i do

Related Questions:
  1. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  2. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities?
  3. Which are the universities offering B.Tech Mechanical through correspondence?
  4. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  5. Universities abroad providing internship for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  6. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  8. Is five years integrated M.Tech course valid for Government jobs?
  9. List of foreign universities to do Ph.D in distance mode? -- [New]
  10. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  11. How to join M.Tech in local universities after completing B.Tech Electronics and Control engineering with 59.67%?
  12. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  13. Entrance exams for doing MS from foreign universities? Percentage required to get admission in better universities?
  14. What should I do after completing my B.Tech? Should I go for a job if I am interested in further studies?
  15. Higher degree in computer engineering Abroad? Role of GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
31st January 2011, 06:02 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech. from foreign universities after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering ?

You need to first decide the country from which you would like to pursue the course. On that basis you need to select the university where you would like to study. You need to clear the entrance exam. It is normally GRE, IELTS/TOEFL. Make sure to select at least five colleges.
31st January 2011, 07:19 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech. from foreign universities after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering ?

dear friend!!

If you want to do your M.Tech exam in outside then you have to write for your TOEFL exam,GRE or GMAT exam. BAsed on the score you are eligible for M.S programmes.

So prepare well and you can do it.

All the best!!
31st January 2011, 12:11 PM
khan2003

Dear friend if you are looking M.Tech from abroad ten the very first step is to clear the english or that nation test,
like ILETS, TOFEL etc...

After that the other procedure will start.

best of luck
31st January 2011, 06:53 PM
diego
Banned

well M.Tech name is generally used in India... IN US ,Europe you hae M.S designation..
so to do ms you haave to do following things
!. GRE,TOEFL... you have to appear for these exams and score well to get goo UNIV and Scholarship.
2. Letter of recommendation from reputed teachers(profs)
3.Write an SOP.
With above things with you you can apply for ms.
14th March 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

well i want to know, what would be the test base on?
31st March 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i wnt lnw about m tech admission
24th April 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

well...can any1 help me in letting knw abt d GRE,TOEFL xams...on what basis thy r conducted...?
12th July 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

i am a B-Tech mechanical student. i want to place in good company in abroad. what should i do.
25th July 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

how much I should score in GATE to get admission in iit
19th August 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the way to get admission in foreign university after doing btech in mechanical......
i dnt knw anythng abt dis so plz tell me in brief...
my email id is [email protected]
plz email me as soon as possible...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?