27th May 2012, 01:58 AM
abhi2491

How to do M.Tech in Gitams Hyderabad or Vizag? Which has better placements?

Mtech in GITAMS hyd or vizag??? which is good for placements???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Mechanical group in Gitams at Vizag or Hyderabad? In which stream can I get in Vizag?
  2. Can I get a seat in Vizag Gitams after scoring 9000 rank in GITAMS? In whcih stream would I get?
  3. Can I get a seat in mechanical stream in Vizag Gitam after scoring 3700 rank? Can I get Mechanical in Hyderabad Gitams?
  4. Institutions in Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Vizag for internship while doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering from AP?
  5. Seats available in PGCET based Hyderabad or Vizag colleges?
  6. Which are the suitable universities for B.Tech in electrical engineering?
  7. What kind of Exam I have to face to get admission for MBA in Gitams University? Required score in this exam to get admission? When will be this exam?
  8. Will my daughter be considered as local or non local for engineering college admission in Hyderabad if she studied her primary to inter at Vizag?
  9. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  10. How many pharma companies are there in Vizag and Hyderabad?
  11. Being a 12th class student what engineering exams should i opt for? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies offering Internship to Mechanical Engineer in Vizag, Hyderabad and Bangalore? -- [New]
  13. How are the placements for MBA in University of Hyderabad?
  14. Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering course?
  15. Is Mechatronics better in UG or PG?
  16. Which are the courses present in M.Tech for EE branch?
  17. Best college in Hyderabad or Vizag after scoring 622 rank in PGECET in IT stream?
  18. Best university for M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence among IIT Delhi and University of Hyderabad?
9th August 2012, 06:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Gitams Hyderabad or Vizag? Which has better placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi2491 View Post
Mtech in GITAMS hyd or vizag??? which is good for placements???
The GITAM University offers M.Tech program in various Engineering departments through its Visakhapatnam Campus. However, the Hyderabad Campus, offers M.Tech program in only Computer Science & Technology. Admission to the M.Tech program is through GITAM Admission Test [GAT]. The GAT is an online Computer based Test conducted for admission to the Under Graduate and Post Graduate Technology Programs in GITAM University at its Visakhapatnam and Hyderabad Campuses. The duration of the GAT [PGT] is 2 Hours and consists of three sections i] Numerical Data Analysis / Quantitative Analysis ii] Reasoning & Intelligence and iii] Verbal Ability. GATE qualified candidates are exempted from appearing for GAT [PGT].

Candidate must have completed the Bachelors Degree program and/or Masters Degree program in the relevant discipline from a recognized University or Institute with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
30th August 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in Gitams Hyderabad or Vizag? Which has better placements?

Can any one know what is the placement status of only M.Tech candidates in GITAM University Vizag?
Is it only name of college only or M.tech candidates are getting placed through this university or not>

Or Just for name sake they have opened M.Tech in GITAM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?