25th December 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How to do MA in History/Political Science from Panjab University?

I have passed BA in 1973 from Panajbi university and MA English from HP university recently as a correspondence student. I want to do MA in History/Pol. Science from Panjab university. How? Am I eligible to do as a private candidate. I am 65 years age.

7th July 2023, 08:33 AM
Tibia

Default Re: How to do MA in History/Political Science from Panjab University?

The eligibility criteria to study MA in history or political science from Punjab university is
Candidate must have studied/completed their BA from a recognized university with all subjects at least scoring 45% in history at least.
Candidates who have completed their post graduation in the following subject that is political science/History are also eligible for this course .
If you fulfill the following criteria than you should be eligible for the course as there is no age limit to the course so you can take the course at 65 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?