25th January 2012, 08:39 PM
kumari gorsi

Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

helooo
do send me when the exams of mtech will conduct in panjab university,thappar university,pec and punjabi university.?
and what will be the syllabus of entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. When the exams of M.Tech will be conducted in Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC, Punjabi University? What is the syllabus of M.Tech?
  2. Can i have syllabus of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology conducted by Thapar University?
  3. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
  4. Difference between Thapar University and Panjab University Placements?
  5. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  6. Which university is better among Calcutta University, Punjabi University, Thapar University and Guru Nanak Dev University?
  7. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in B.Ed?
  9. Admission in Thapar University for MCA without having Maths in 12th?
  10. Will Punjabi university conduct its own entrance test or will take B.Tech admission on the basis of AIEEE score?
  11. How to get admitted in Punjab Engineering College with a score of 100 in AIEEE?
  12. Will i get placed in any company with 72.14% marks in MCA degree? -- [New]
  13. Should I opt for B.Pharma(Panjab University) or B.Tech(CSE) Thapar university? What is the scope in Canada?
  14. Last date of form submission for MCA entrance exam of Punjabi university?
  15. What is the date of MSc(Physics) under panjab university
  16. Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?
  17. How can I get scholarship to study Biotechnology in India after studying 12th in Nepal?
  18. Fee structure, course duration and list of colleges for B.Ed. ? -- [Most Discussed]
14th March 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

I am not Qualifying GATE exam. Is there any separate exam for Punjab Engineering College for Mtech entrance.? If yes please tell me.
24th May 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

will thapar university-patiala conduct its own entrance test for admission in b.tech
28th May 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

can i fill the form for msc or mca
2nd June 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

wen wil mtech exam held??
22nd August 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

how can i do my m.tech in panjab university?is there any seperate exam for it other than the GATE exam?
8th December 2012, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for 2nd semester 1year conduct by Thapar university patiala
13th June 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for M.TECH in punjabi university patiala can electronics students get admission cse
31st May 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

when the exams of m.tech will be conducted in panjab university,PEC,punjabi university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?