11th September 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Past year papers of Master in Mass Communication and Journalism entrance exam of Gujarat University?

I require past entrance examination papers for master of mass communication and journalism & master of development of communication for Gujarat university.

Related Questions:
  1. Past 2 years question papers for master of mass communication and journalism of Gujarat University?
  2. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  3. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  4. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  5. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University? -- [New]
  7. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  9. How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?
  10. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Gujarat University, Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  13. List of government colleges in Pune?
  14. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  15. Details regarding entrance exam and future prospective of BA in Mass Communication & Journalism?
  16. Past 10 years question papers with answers for mass communication and journalism?
  17. How to do MSc in Journalism from government university? I am pursuing Bachelor of Mass Communication from Kurukshetra University
  18. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
14th June 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past year papers of Master in Mass Communication and Journalism entrance exam of Gujarat University?

I want to know that can i apply for gujrat university mass comunication in master from online is it possible
27th January 2022, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Past year papers of Master in Mass Communication and Journalism entrance exam of Gujarat University?

I'm a b.sc student so can I apply for mmcj(Master in mass communication and journalism)???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?