5th September 2012, 05:46 PM
lokeshmp1984

How to do masters in 1 year? I am a Mechanical Engineer

Am a mechanical Engineer, working in top MNC for cutting tool domain.
I want to do my Masters in 1 year. Please sugggest me colleges & university in pune & mumbai.

13th August 2016, 12:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do masters in 1 year? I am a Mechanical Engineer

Master's degree completed in one year is not valid for any job or career opportunities. So, even if some college offers you M.Tech of one year duration then do not pursue it as it is technically not valid and approved by AICTE and UGC.

If you want to do Master of Technology then you must apply for GATE examination. GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE is conducted by IIT or IISC for candidates who want to do M.Tech from top recognized engineering colleges of India. Bachelor of technology or engineering is the minimum qualification to apply for this exam.

You can apply for this examination and crack it to get admission in M.Tech colleges in Pune or Mumbai. GATE qualified candidates are eligible for getting stipend for pursuing M.Tech.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?