31st May 2012, 01:09 AM
bhawnaahuja

How to do masters after doing diploma in interior design? Can I do Ph.D in this field?

i have done my diploma in interior design . i want to do masters in this. is i am eligible for this . from where can i do . can i do phd also in this field.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do masters in constructional or related field of interior design so as to join an Architectural firm?
  2. Details of top 5 institutes of interior design which provide masters in Interior Design?
  3. Am I eligible for Masters in Interior Design after completion of Bachelors in Business Studies?
  4. Am I eligible for 2 year Masters course in Interior Design having done B.Com course? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  5. Am I eligible for masters degree in Interior design? Which colleges are there in Hyderabad and Mumbai
  6. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to pursue advance diploma course in interior designing?
  8. How to take admission in interior design?
  9. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  10. List of best colleges to do masters in Interior design? -- [New]
  11. Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des?
  12. Which is the degree course and entrance exam of Interior Design? I have passed diploma in interior designing
  13. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  15. Colleges which offer BSc or Bachelor of Interior Design in Bangalore?
  16. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  17. How to pursue my studies after completing diploma in interior design from polytechnic college
  18. Which masters programme should I enroll for doing PhD in field that fights Cancer?
31st May 2012, 08:43 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do masters after doing diploma in interior design? Can I do Ph.D in this field?

A diploma course cannot be treated equivalent to the graduation. To pursue any of the masters course graduation is a must. So certainly you are not eligible for any of these courses. The first step should be to complete graduation. You can pursue masters course thereafter.
22nd July 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do masters after doing diploma in interior design? Can I do Ph.D in this field?

after i complete mu diploma in interiors. i want to do my masters from abroad, so which college is the best in london
23rd July 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i am diploma holder in interior designing.am currently working with architectural firm n now i want to do degree in interior design plz provide me the details and institute for the same in partime course.
15th August 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma course in interior designing.I want to do master in interior designing..I m eligible for this????
9th January 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do masters in interior design and decoration from abroad directly after diploma???...I've done ba also before diploma...but the subjects i had chosen in ba were different.what to do now???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?