18th April 2013, 12:00 AM
Kerishma

How to do masters in India? I have done MBA and masters in marketing

Hello, I am from Mauritius and i would like to do my masters in India . either an MBA or a Masters in Marketing. As a foreign student, do i have to take an entrance exams?? if yes, which exam, when and where? Thank you

Related Questions:
30th April 2018, 06:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do masters in India? I have done MBA and masters in marketing

To get admission in MBA course in India the eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The admission is conducted on the basis of TOFEL or IELET score.

Some of the institutes also offer admission on the basis of CAT, XAT, GMAT score as like for Indian Nationals.

TOFEL is conducted all round the year on almost 50 dates and candidates can appear for examination as many times they want.
30th April 2018, 06:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do masters in India? I have done MBA and masters in marketing

To pursue the course in India, you have to appear and qualify for TOFEL or IELET examination.

Candidates after qualifying for entrance examination will become eligible to get admission in institutes.

The required qualification to get admission in MBA is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

TOFEL examination is conducted about more than 50 times in a year. So, candidates after qualifying will become eligible to get admission.
30th April 2018, 07:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To pursue course in any foreign institute it is necessary to appear and qualify for TOFEL, IELET or other entrance test.

So, you will also have to appear and qualify in to get admission in Indian institutes as you are foreign citizen for India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?