12th May 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How is PGDM equal to an MBA(Masters)? Which is preferred more, Masters or PGDM? Is Chetna and IES a good college for PGDM?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a big doubt in mind how is pgdm (Post graduate diploma AICTE APPROVED) equal to an MBA (Masters), and is it treated equally every where....

One more question...What should be preffered to do Masters or PGDM...

Is Chetna and IES college a good college for pgdm

Please guide me...

11th June 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is PGDM equal to an MBA(Masters)? Which is preferred more, Masters or PGDM? Is Chetna and IES a good college for PGDM?

tell me which one is better pgdm or mba
22nd June 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How is PGDM equal to an MBA(Masters)? Which is preferred more, Masters or PGDM? Is Chetna and IES a good college for PGDM?

sir, this is anudeep which is better mba or pgdm
29th July 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

in an interview from two candidate mba @pgdm which will take the first preferance
3rd August 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

hello,
doon business school provides pgdm and mba so can u tell me which one is better to do
1st October 2011, 04:07 PM
Krishna Malik

Default Re-in an interview from two candidate mba @pgdm which will take the first preferance

It directly depends on your skills n your way of presentation.
No Matter whether You have done MBA or PGDM.
Your Knowledge Defines you.
Regards
Krishna Malik
mail@ : [email protected]
10th October 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared mat sept11 with 627 marks and being offered pgdm courses in delhi's institution. what is the reecognition and market value of these pgdm courses.
29th November 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I have heard about KCCIM(Greater Noida)college spread in 40 acres,how is that college for MBA?
9th May 2012, 02:19 AM
pranab333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

I have a big doubt in mind how is pgdm (Post graduate diploma AICTE APPROVED) equal to an MBA (Masters), and is it treated equally every where....

One more question...What should be preffered to do Masters or PGDM...

Is Chetna and IES college a good college for pgdm

Please guide me...
MBA is offered by an university, whereas PGDM is an autonomous course offered by an institute.
Yes, both MBA and PGDM are equal, provided PGDM should be from a reputed institute and should be AICTE approved. Preference should be based on colleges that you are aiming and your requirements.
Chetna and IES are excellent in their category and well-known in maharastra. But it is advisable to talk to seniors or passout students to know better about the colleges.
Hope this helps. Someone Correct me if i m wrong.
5th June 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Is nitte school of management Bangalore (nsm) good for pgdm? please guide me... which college is good to do MBA in Bangalore..
15th August 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i have done bca can i also apply for pgdm is it gud or not?
1st July 2013, 11:33 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

both PGDM and MBA are good.
you can choose any.
PGDM is a Diploma course while MBA is a degree course.

There is general perception that PGDM is not good and MBA is good. There is nothing like that.
Top Management college of India like IIM etc provide PGDM and not MBA.

All the best
19th January 2014, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

SIR CAN I GET ANY GOVERNMENT JOB HAVING DONE PGDM ?
4th September 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Is aima Pgdm have got Value in the Job market .Please suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?