16th August 2013, 09:14 PM
SRAlone

How to do MBA after completing BSc in microbiology and biotechnology

Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc this year in microbiology and biotechnology.I wanted to do MBA but because of late result of nagpur university i miss my chance.plz suggest any course which ll help me for my better future.
my email id - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  3. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  4. Can I do MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Microbiology
  5. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  6. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  7. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which has better prospects, BSc Biotechnology or BSc Microbiology?
  9. Can I opt for MSc Biotechnology/Microbiology after completing BSc(PCM)?
  10. What is the scope after completing BSc Biotechnology and microbiology in government sector -- [New]
  11. Which course should I opt after completing BSc between MBA and MSc Biotechnology?
  12. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  13. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  14. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  15. MSc or MBA: which is better after BSc Biotechnology?
  16. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  17. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. What is Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Microbiology? Which is better?
9th February 2023, 05:46 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing BSc in microbiology and biotechnology

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any university from a recognised university.

Entrance examination such as CAT, GMAT, XAT etc. is conducted every year for admission in MBA course. So, you can appear in these examination and after qualifying in it eligible to get admission in premiere institutions for MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?