22nd January 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt after completing BSc between MBA and MSc Biotechnology?

I will complete my b.sc in April.what course should I opt after that? MBA or M.sc in biotechnology?and I also want to know that after completing MBA or M.Sc in next 2 yrs will I get any job or not?plz tell me soon.......

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  2. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  3. Is MSc or MBA necessary? I am doing first year BSc Biotech
  4. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  5. Can I opt for MSc Biotechnology/Microbiology after completing BSc(PCM)?
  6. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  8. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  9. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  10. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  11. For doing M.Tech in Biotechnology do I have to do MSc or MBA first? Which is a better option?
  12. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  13. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  14. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. MBA or MSc. after BSc Biotechnology (Honors) ?
  16. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  17. Should I opt for MSc or MBA correspondence after completing BSc Medical?
  18. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
22nd January 2012, 10:19 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt after completing BSc between MBA and MSc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will complete my b.sc in April.what course should I opt after that? MBA or M.sc in biotechnology?and I also want to know that after completing MBA or M.Sc in next 2 yrs will I get any job or not?plz tell me soon.......
HI,
After passing the graduation you apply for M.B.A. After this course there is lot of scope in marketing field.
For admissions in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
C.A.T, M.A.T, X.A.T etc

Some top M.B.A College are:-

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)
22nd January 2012, 11:21 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt after completing BSc between MBA and MSc Biotechnology?

M.Sc and MBA courses are the post graduation courses which can be opted by the candidates after completion of their Graduation in any of the stream.

Many of the candidates will have the same doubt of what course to join between MBA and M.Sc after completion of their B.Sc.

To the best of my knowledge, it is better to opt for MBA course after completion of B.Sc with any of the subjects. But, if you have profound interest to join M.Sc course, you can opt for the same.

Now a days, candidates who can manage others with their skills and talents are in demand. That kind of skills are being imparted to the candidates in MBA course. So, I am suggesting you as a good option.

You did not mention the subjects that you have come across in your B.Sc course.

Choose the specialization in MBA course in accordance with the subjects that you have gone through in B.Sc course.

One should have to secure a minimum of 50% of marks in Graudation in order to be eligible for MBA course.

You will be given admission to this course depending upon your performance in any of the Entrance Exams for MBA course like
-CAT
-MAT
-GMAT etc.

Have good preparation to the Entrance Exam and crack the Exam and make sure that you are going to join MBA course in college where your interested specialization is being available.
22nd January 2012, 06:48 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend,

Both MBA and M.Sc BT are 2 years post graduation degree.

But I would suggest you to go for M.Sc BT.

Because now a days, everybody is doing MBA.

And if you do not MBA from a well renowned college, then it will be very hard for you to get placement and to get any job according to your qualification.

So my advice is M.Sc BT.

The advantages of doing m.sc-

1) The Master Degree in Science is a level up and therefore increase one's knowledge.

2) It also enables a better and proper application of the knowledge in a professional environment.

3) It increases the weightage of one's portfolio when one applies for a job or when one changes his/her job.

4) Master of Science enables one to get job of higher level as compared to those who have a Bachelor's Degree.

5) Master of Science Degree course enables one to pursue the doctoral program.

In MBA, you can opt some of these specialization which will suit you, like:

Health Care services

Human Resources etc.
4th February 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Which will fetch me more money msc in bt or mba in bt and what are the job opportunities in both?
12th February 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc genetics.what can i take for futher studies like MBA or MSC?IN MBA WHICH SUBJECT WILL BE GOOD
12th March 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bsc it but its not ugc recognised.this will vaild or not..
30th March 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Which will fetch me more money msc in or mba in and what are the job opportunities in both?
22nd May 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED BSC WITH COMBINATION OF BIOTECHNOLOGY TELL MBA OR MSC MICROBIOLOGY IS BEST PLEASE TELL ME SOON
19th June 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

what to do between MBA and MSc after BSc in chemistry?
4th July 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for doctoral course after completing my diploma course in canada??
i have completed my graduation in biotechnology in india.
1st August 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

After completeing msc biotechnology what are all the ME OR MTECH courses i can study
22nd October 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I am in bsc.geology,should i go for mba or msc after bsc.
18th May 2013, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 33.4% in art stream in 12 class . What to do?
12th November 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 33.4% in art stream in 12 class . What to do?
Dear how can u scpre soo less!!nvrthless prepare for ssc exms n try hard this tyme fill the criteria which doesnt ist division
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?