15th August 2012, 08:51 AM
er rahul

How to do MBA in Agri Business after pursuing B.Tech in Dairy Technology?

sir gd morng.i m pursuing my b.tech in dairy technology 3rd yr.i want to do mba in agribusiness after two years job experience due to economical problem.it wl be suitable for me?would i eligible for management test for mba after 3 years of my job?

5th August 2013, 01:58 PM
harinibaipa

Default Re: How to do MBA in Agri Business after pursuing B.Tech in Dairy Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by er rahul View Post
sir gd morng.i m pursuing my b.tech in dairy technology 3rd yr.i want to do mba in agribusiness after two years job experience due to economical problem.it wl be suitable for me?would i eligible for management test for mba after 3 years of my job?
Dear rahul,
you are doing your b.tech 3rd year in dairy technology and after completion of your b.tech you can do job for 2 years and after that you can also eligible to do mba in agribusiness.but you can do mba in agribusiness only after qualifying the entrance conducted by the agricultural university of your respective states. but you are not eligible for the fees reimberisement scheeme, because the state governments will not give fees reimberisement for the two years gap of study......

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?