28th January 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job may i get after PGDM Agribusiness?

I want information about "PGDM - Agribusiness" What kind of job may i get after PGDM - Agribusiness course?

4th February 2014, 04:48 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What kind of job may i get after PGDM Agribusiness?

PGDM Agri business is a Post Graduate Diploma in Management in the Agri-Business Management course.Agriculture plays a very very major role in the current scenario.scenario. Agri-Business management is helpful for acquiring job opportunities in the Rural and Urban areas in India.

Basically to be eligible for this PGDM Course in Agri Business management,candidate must have obtained a minimum of Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.The candidate has to write entrance exams such as GMAT,XAT,Common Admission Test,MAT,CMAT and some state common entrance tests score.Soon after getting good score you will be undergoing for further rounds.

The other rounds might be Group discussion as well as Personal interview.Of course there are good career and job opportunities available for this course.You can find your career in Business Consulting,International Marketing,Professional Farm Management,Agricultural Banking,Scientific farm and Livestock Management, Commodity trading and more.
You can go for the Job in the following fields such as,Agro Equipment Manufactures,Supply Chain Management,Seeds companies,Pesticides Industries,Fertilizers,Milk Products,Dairy cooperative companies,Agro process industries,Agro Finance companies and Banking Sector,Agro Export Houses,Agro Co-operatives and more.

Other than the above fields,you can find your employment in the Banking sectors such as Primate and Public banks,Rural Development and Agricultural Banks,and more.
5th June 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job may i get after PGDM Agribusiness?

I want information about "PGDM - Agribusiness" What kind of job may i get after PGDM - Agribusiness course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?