22nd June 2013, 02:45 PM
sekar d

How to do MBA finance through distance?

hai i am sekar i did B.E in 2009 and i didn,t have any work experince am planning to do mba finance through distance can i get job after doing mba through distance am confused pls help me out

Related Questions:
  1. Which distance course should I join to improve my knowledge after completing MBA with Marketing and Finance?
  2. Best institutes where I can get admission in MBA Finance through Distance?
  3. Procedure to do Ph.D after doing MBA(Finance)? Difference between distance and regular Ph.D? Duration for distance course completion?
  4. I want to pursue CA course after completing MBA finance and while undergoing M.Com through distance mode
  5. Is there a good thing to do MBA finance through distance education? Is it better to do distance education or full time?
  6. To join MBA distance course do we need to write any entrance? Fee structure of the course? Which is better between HR and Finance?
  7. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  8. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  9. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate? -- [New]
  10. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure for MBA distance in finance?
  12. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  13. Should I do between MBA HR, Finance, Marketing and IT? Is distance education better?
  14. MBA in finance accountant through distance because not able to attend regular classes
  15. Am I eligible for NET exam if I have done MBA(Finance) from SMU(Distance Course) with 70%?
  16. Can I pursue CA after passing MBA in finance from ICFAI distance learning?
  17. Regular MBA is better after M.Pharm or distance MBA while working is better?
  18. Information about MBA finance distance course?
17th February 2016, 10:12 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to do MBA finance through distance?

MBA is undoubtedly the best post graduation course that you can look at. It is beautifully organized and imparts the actually knowledge in students which are/would be required in the actually business world. MBA stands for Masters in Business Administration and is a 2 years post - graduation course. Here are a few points about it:

1. PGDM - Post Graduate Diploma in Management is another equivalent course that is considered at par with MBA. Many autonomous institutions like the IIMs, IMT etc offer PGDM instead of MBA. Whereas others offer MBA

2. It is a 2 years post graduation course which means to be able to take up MBA in either full-time or distance, one must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized college. There should not be any backlogs in the graduation course as it may lead to some issues with the MBA admissions and more.

3. If you wish to take up MBA in full time, you would be required to appear for the competitive exams such as CAT, MAT, CMAT, GMAT, NMAT, IIFT, XAT, SNAP, etc. These are highly competitive tests that are conducted on all India basis and then the top percentiles are shortlisted for Interviews and Group Discussion.

The top colleges for MBA in India are IIMs, IITs, NMIMS, XLRI, XIMB, FMS, IIFT, IMT G, IMI, etc

4. It is said that full time MBA is always better than Distance MBA as it requires more investment, dedication, time and effort for gaining knowledge in a particular stream of study. But with time, many quality institutions have also come up with best quality education such as IMT CDL, Symbiosis Distance Learning, NMIMS Distance Edu, Manipal University, IGNOU and many more.

5. It does not matter if you have dropped years after graduation or have been working anywhere. You can easily enroll yourself for any Distance learning program for MBA and resume your post graduation studies.

6. Here are the major specializations that you can look at taking up: HR, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Information Systems. As you said you are looking for MBA in Finance, I would recommend more devotion to studies as it is a complex subject and may need special efforts and serious commitment to be able to complete it thoroughly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?