8th July 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA in a good college after doing B.Com CA final year? Which colleges are good in management studies?

dear sir/ madam,

currently iam doing bcom.c.a final year next i want to do mba in good college which college is good in management studies? and for that what entrance exam? i have to write...can u say ur idea...

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in good college after doing B.Com Final Year
  2. What is the percentage required in MAT exam?
  3. Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA
  4. Any good colleges which I can aim for MBA degree?
  5. Duration and Fee structure for Hotel Management course? List of Colleges offering this course with good Placements?
  6. Scope of commerce multimedia in future? Are there any jobs related to it?
  7. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  8. Good colleges offering MBA course at 28 percentile in CAT and has good placement background?
  9. What are the various steams available to study in B.Com? Good colleges in South India with hotel facility? -- [New]
  10. Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?
  11. How to do hospital administration after passing as a Nurse and B.A Economics
  12. List of MBA colleges having 100% placement guarantee with good package? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure of MBA colleges in Odisha? Which are the good colleges for better future?
  14. Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech for a Electronics and Communications Engineer appearing for final year examinations? Scope of jobs after M.Tech?
  15. Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  16. Which type of MBA course is most suitable for me and have good future? I am in B.Com final year right now
  17. Which MBA colleges are good for me?
  18. Which are the best Institutes for CA course in Bangalore? Fee structure for this course?
24th July 2012, 07:55 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA in a good college after doing B.Com CA final year? Which colleges are good in management studies?

To do Masters in Business Administration course after completing B.Com, you are required to appear in entrance exams for MBA course. Your performance in the entrance exams would determine which college would give you admission for the MBA course.

To answer your second question regarding best colleges in India for management studies, the IIMs, Indian Institute of Management are considered as the top B-Schools in India. This is the reason why getting admission in IIMs is not easy and the fees of these colleges is also very high.

The exam for the admission in IIMs and several other top management institutes in India is Common Admission Test or CAT. Your chances of admission in IIM depends of how good do you perform in CAT exam.

If you wish to appear in the Common Admission Test, you will require to meet certain creteria.

Your B.Com course percentage should be 50 percent to appear in Common Admission Test. In case you belong to reserve categories like SC/ST/OBC, then the minimum required percentage to appear in Common Admission Test is 45 percent. If you don't meet this criteria then you can not get admission in IIMs.

However this absolutely does not mean that you won't be able to complete MBA course. Or you can't do MBA from a reputed college. Those who can't meet the criteria of Common Admission Test may appear in MAT entrance exam.

Management Aptitude Test or MAT is also very popular entrance exam for the admission in MBA college. It is widely accepted in hundreds of MBA colleges across the country. There is no criteria to appear for Management Aptitude Test, which means you may have B.Com percentage as low as 40 percent and yet you are eligible to appear in the MBA course.

These two exams are your ticket for MBA admission in top universities in India. Apart from Common Admission Test and Management Aptitude Test the options in front of you are:

XAT

JMET

TISS

ATMA

IRMA

IIFT

IBSAT

However in several of these entrance exam, eligibility is same as Common Admission Test. You may require to secure at least 50 percent marks in B.Com course else you won't be eligible to appear in the entrance exam.
25th July 2012, 10:45 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do MBA in a good college after doing B.Com CA final year? Which colleges are good in management studies?

hi.....!!!!

-->For MBA YOU CAN GIVE THE ENTRANCE EXAM CALLED CAT IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE YOUR MBA WITHIN INDIA.

-->IF YOU WANT TO GO TO ABROAD AND WANT TO CONTINUE YOUR MBA THERE THEN YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE ENTRANCE TEST GRE.

-->MBA is beneficial for those who want to start there career in business line.

-->you can do M.tech through GATE if you want to go to teaching profession etc.

all the best...go ahead!!
26th July 2012, 12:37 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

hi.....!!!!

-->For MBA YOU CAN GIVE THE ENTRANCE EXAM CALLED CAT IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE YOUR MBA WITHIN INDIA.

-->IF YOU WANT TO GO TO ABROAD AND WANT TO CONTINUE YOUR MBA THERE THEN YOU HAVE TO GIVE THE ENTRANCE TEST GRE.

-->MBA is beneficial for those who want to start there career in business line.

-->you can do M.tech through GATE if you want to go to teaching profession etc.
1st August 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after completing Graduation from B.M.S. stream?
6th November 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a lecturer,what should I do after mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?