13th September 2013, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management

hello,i am anil manjhi .i had completed my B.Sc nursing in CCS university.i want to go to hospital and health care management course.what are the details about it?what is the fee ? which university/college. i want get good income my life.what salary am i expect after completing this course?what is the duration?and timings.

1st September 2017, 11:39 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MBA in hospital and heathcare management

You can pursue MBA (Hospital and Healthcare) after B.Sc (Nursing). Many institutes offer the course MBA (Hospital and Healthcare) having duration of 2 years. Admission will be based on entrance exam score of CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/SNAP.

Top Institutes For MBA (Hospital and Healthcare Management)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- T.A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Birla Institute of Technology, Pilani
- Armed Force Medical Institute, Pune
- IES Management College and Research, Mumbai
- Institute of Healthcare Management and Research, Jaipur
- Asian Institute of Health Sciences, Jaipur
- Delhi University
- Sumandeep University, Vadodara
- Jamia Hamdard University
- Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya

Fee Structure
Tuition Fee is different from institute to institute. In government college, Tuition Fee is around Rs.10,000/- per annum. In private institute, Average tuition fee varies from Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.15,00,000/- per annum.

Job Prospects
After completion of MBA (Hospital and Healthcare), You may career opportunities in various sectors such as Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Health Insurance Companies, Public Health Department, Hospital Supply Firms, Medical Institutes etc.

Salary
After MBA (Hospital and Healthcare), You will get starting salary around Rs.18,000/- per month. It also depends on your skills, knowledge, experience as well as organization for which you are working. After working 2 to 3 years, You can demand salary more than Rs.35,000/- per month.

Top Recruiters
- Sun Healthcare
- Apollo Life
- Wackhardt
- Cadilla Healthcare
- Fortis
- Wipro GE Healthcare
- Duncans
- ICICI Bank
- Max Life
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?