10th November 2011, 10:27 PM
S.Amrish

How to do MBBS in Chennai after scoring low marks?

sir i am amrish i am willing to study the mbbs in chennai but suppose i get low marks what can i do

Related Questions:
  1. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it worthy to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS in Chennai?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS there? -- [New]
  4. How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?
  5. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  6. Can I get MBBS seat with donation?
  7. How to get into IIM after scoring low marks in 12th?
  8. Will I get admission in MBBS through Tamilnadu counseling after scoring 195 in 12th?
  9. If I get into a good M.Tech and get a good percentage then will the companies reject me due to the low scoring marks in B.E?
  10. Marks needed for TANCET to do MBA in Anna University? Colleges in Chennai which have low fee structure?
  11. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  12. Can I get MBBS seat in any college of AP after scoring 50 marks in EAMCET?
  13. After scoring 193.25 under BC category which college would I get for MBBS? List of self financing Medical Colleges in Tamilnadu? In which college will I get admitted with low fee structure?
  14. Which medical college should I refer after scoring 70% marks
  15. Will I get MBBS seat in self financing college after scoring 1125 marks?
  16. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  17. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  18. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
2nd December 2011, 08:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBBS in Chennai after scoring low marks?

The candidate can get in to MBBS exam through NEET exam. The exam is carried out by MCI. You should prepare for the exam with confidence. The final decision regarding NEET exam pattern, and other related details are not yet confirmed. Grabbing good score in the exam will help you to get in to any reputed medical colleges in TN.
23rd April 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
u can get MBBS seat even if u got low mark that too in gud colleges.
feel free to contact me.
educare educational consultancy
DR JOE FRANCIS
father muller med college
mangalore
10th May 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

can i get mbbs seat after geting low marks ????????????????
6th May 2013, 12:20 AM
abv2002

Low Marks NO problem...Seats in the best collage. Contact me @ [email protected] or call @ 9962202620
5th June 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,

I have scored 141 marks[67.8%] in NEET exam.will i get MBBS OR BDS and my cat is OBC.how to calculate cut off mark in NEET.sure that i will get BDS or not
E-MAIL ID:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?