14th May 2012, 11:16 PM
subham kalita

How to do MS from Cambride University after studying B.Tech in Computer Science in NIT Durgapur? Which exam should be passed to get admission in Cambridge University?

I am currently studying B.Tech in Computer Science in NIT Durgapur.
After that I want to do MS from Cambridge University.Am I eligible?
Moreover what other exam should be passed to get admission Cambridge University?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have a chance to do MS from Cambridge or Harvard University after doing B.Tech in computer science or mechanical from NIT Durgapur? What is the eligibility required? I want to be a scientist
  2. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech?
  3. Is there any reserved quota for Andaman Students in NIT Durgapur for MSc computer science?
  4. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  5. Information about the scholarships? I am studying in NIT Durgapur
  6. Pat year question papers of Cambride O Level computer studies November
  7. Qualifying marks for NIT Durgapur? With 62 GATE score can I get admission in NIT Durgapur?
  8. How to become a scientist after doing B.Tech in computer science in NIT Durgapur?
  9. What are they ways to follow to get in Harvard University for MBBS? -- [New]
  10. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS?
  11. How can I get admission in Cambridge University after completing 12th PCM?
  12. What is the eligibility to study B.Tech in NIT Durgapur?
  13. List of top universities in Abroad for doing MS? I am ETC branch student
  14. Admission in MBA program under minority quota at NIT, durgapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to pursue a project under the IIT professor? What's the procedure for the same? I am pursuing B.Tech(1st year, CSE) from NIT, Durgapur?
  16. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study Master of Science being a B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Chances to do PhD in University of Cambridge for M.Tech(Earthquake Engineering) candidate?
  18. Cambridge University offers PhD in Political Science?
22nd November 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS from Cambride University after studying B.Tech in Computer Science in NIT Durgapur? Which exam should be passed to get admission in Cambridge University?

how to do ms in cambridge university after studying btec
24th April 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MS from Cambride University after studying B.Tech in Computer Science in NIT Durgapur? Which exam should be passed to get admission in Cambridge University?

Can we pursue the M.S. from the Harvard or Stanford or MIT or Oxford universities after completing graduation in mechanical engineering ?If yes what are the qualifications i need to get it ?If not,what shall i do to get it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?