15th December 2014, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Cambridge University after completing 12th PCM?

hello
can anyone tell me that after 12th
standard can i get admission in cambridge university?
i have a dream to study in cambridge university
i have taken pcm in 12th
pleas help me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MS after completing B.Tech? -- [New]
  2. Percentage of marks required in B.Sc for getting scholarship from Cambridge University? Admission criteria for colleges under Cambridge university?
  3. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS?
  4. How to get admission next year in graduation after completing 12th with PCM
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.E. in Cambridge University after completing Diploma in CSE?
  6. Admission in 2nd year diploma after completing 12th with PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure of Oxford and Cambridge university?
  8. Will I get admission in Annamalai University after scoring 51% in 12th with 48% in PCM?
  9. Chances of admission in Cambridge for B.Tech?
  10. How to take admission in class 11th after completing 10th in Cambridge board
  11. Age limit for VAO exam?
  12. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala after completing 12th with 62.80%?
  13. What can I do after completing 12th with PCM(67%)
  14. How to do MS from Cambride University after studying B.Tech in Computer Science in NIT Durgapur? Which exam should be passed to get admission in Cambridge University?
  15. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  16. How can I get admission in any mass communication course after completing 12th from PCM?
  17. How to take admission in government college after scoring 70% in 12th with PCM?
  18. In which college of Delhi University I will get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) if secured 91.66% in 12th PCM?
17th December 2014, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in Cambridge University after completing 12th PCM?

For getting admission in Cambridge University after 12th PCM you have to appear for following tests and you must get an excellent score in it. Cambridge University is one of the top Universities in the world and you have get a very good score, then only you can get admission in it.

1. SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test)

2. IELTS/TOEFL to prove your English Proficiency as most of the courses are offered in English language.

Hence, start preparing for above tests and make sure that you get a very excellent score in it.

For more information visit http://sat.collegeboard.org/register

Also visit http://www.cam.ac.uk/
16th June 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Cambridge University after completing 12th PCM?

I am in class 12th and after that iwant to take admission in Cambridge university,London for graduation.but after passing 12th iwant to take 2 or 3 years for preparation before taking admission in this university.give detail information about this.i am in pcm stream in class 12th .
3rd November 2017, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I am from INDIA, will be giving my 12th next year , and I want to study ECONOMICS at UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE so my question is , what requirements do I have to fulfill in order to get admission at UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE?
23rd December 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to take my further education camvridge university for computer science and i am in 12 standred now so what preapration is required and i am a very average boy so will i get admission??
7th October 2019, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a class 12th PCM student from India and I want to study cosmology in Cambridge University. I am a above average student so, please let me know that is am I worthy for it or not.
16th August 2020, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Which five subjects we have to choose in class 12th for studying in cambridge university for undergraduate degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?