20th June 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in computers and which are the universities in Canada? Which exams are required for me to pass?

i want to do ms in computers and want to learn annimations in canada universities...so,please let me know.........which exams are required me to pass?

8th July 2017, 10:05 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MS in computers and which are the universities in Canada? Which exams are required for me to pass?

After completion of your bachelor's in computer science engineering with good percentage, You can apply for MS course to canadian universities. Admissions for masters courses usually start in the month of September. You are required to register for entrance tests such as GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. Some of well reputed universities demand Percentage Criteria In Bachelor's and Good Scores In GRE as well as IELTS/TOEFL.

Documents Required For MS Admission In Canada
- Scorecard of GRE and IELTS/TOEFL
- Certificates of Bachelor's, 10th and 12th Class
- Statement of Purpose in 500 words with reason of applying for course and goals of life.
- Letter of Recommendation by Employer or Professor
- Official University Transcript
- Bank Statement
- Work Experience Certificate

Procedure For MS Admission In Canada
- Prepare for exams such as GRE and IELTS/TOEFL. Get good scores to increase your chances to get admission in top universities.
- Keep yourself ready with all documents.
- Gather information of Institutes and Decide where you want to apply.
- Get application form online from official website of universities. Fill it and Submit alongwith all documents.
- Universities which are willing to admit you will send offer letter. After getting letter, Start arranging funds.
- Apply for student VISA.

Top Universities Offering MS Course
- Mcgrill University
- Toronto University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Alberta
- McMaster University
- University of Waterloo
- University of Calgary
- Western University
- Queen's University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?