8th August 2012, 06:42 PM
drsandhyaranjan

How to do MSc in Endodontics in India? How can I do DNB after BDS?

i m a bds i want to do MSc in endodontics in india
what about the dnb after BDS

Related Questions:
  1. Possibilities to do Endodontics in United Kingdom?
  2. How to do MSc in Endodontics in India? How can I do DNB after BDS?
  3. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics- Endodontics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How much will be the course fees to do MDS in Oral Surgery and Endodontics? -- [New]
  5. What are the courses available related to Endodontics Clinical Practice after BDS?
  6. How to do short term courses after diploma in Endodontics, Aesthetic dentistry
  7. Does DY Patil offers Diploma courses in Endodontics, Orthodontics and Cosmetic industry?
  8. How can I apply for Indian Army Dental Jobs having completed MDS in Endodontics?
  9. Names of the institutes which will help me to prepare for MDS and DDS exam?
  10. TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics- Endodontia Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics - Dental Materials and Preventive Dentistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  13. What are the various diploma courses available after doing BDS?
  14. Top 10 Dental Universities to do MDS in Surgery? Which books to refer for entrance exam?
  15. Can a final year MDS student apply for Army Dental Corps SSC?
  16. Government dental colleges which offer BDS and MDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the scope for a student who has got 4 supplies in his/her BDS? Is that person eligible to give MDS entrance in government institute?
  18. Which are the good subjects in MDS degree which one can do after completing BDS?
2nd November 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc in Endodontics in India? How can I do DNB after BDS?

What if some one ha bachors in dental therapy is there any chance for masters in Endodontics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?