15th June 2012, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

How to do MSc through correspondence? I have completed BSc Biochemistry

Sir, i have completed B.sc (bio-chem) in 2007 with 49%, but now i want to do M.Sc throug IDOL OR CORRESPONDING, is it possible for me, if yes, then how and where from and in which subject/course? I am B.Z.Ansary, from Nagaon (Assam) India, Please inform me details about the course and name of institiotion & website.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  2. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  3. Does Mysore University offers M.Sc program through distance learning in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Genetics?
  4. How to do MSc through correspondence? I have completed BSc Biochemistry
  5. Colleges and their eligibility for M.Sc Biochemistry? -- [New]
  6. Where can I get a job after BSc in Chemistry and MSc in Biochemistry?
  7. What are the scopes available after MSc other than teaching? List of best universities in south india? I have completed my BSc Zoology and B.Ed
  8. What is the future scope for biochemistry? I have completed graduation
  9. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  11. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  12. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  13. Colleges from where I could do Msc. biochemistry after completing my Bsc. biotechnology?
  14. How to join correspondence course in MSc after completing BSc Bio?
  15. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  16. Can I do MSc Biochemistry correspondence from IGNOU?
  17. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
  18. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
15th June 2012, 03:31 AM
guruvana244

Default Re: How to do MSc through correspondence? I have completed BSc Biochemistry

hi friend,

there are some colleges in our country.but it is better to do regular course.so that you will get good jobs.this is my opinion.there is no scope through correspondens in this subject.becose my friend is also studied 7 realised now

so all the best

15th June 2012, 11:18 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSc through correspondence? I have completed BSc Biochemistry

There are many universities across the country where correspondence course in M.Sc is offered. This includes Anna University, Bangalore University, Maharishi Dayanand University, IGNOU etc. Since you have completed B.Sc you are eligible for the course. The duration of the M.Sc course is 2 years. Many universities like Anna University have called for applications currently. You can visit the websites and apply online for the course.
3rd July 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i have completed B.sc Botany from MG univercity (70%),followed by PG diploma in Clinical Research(70%) .Now am working in Accenture Chennai.i want to do M.Sc through CORRESPONDING
which M.Sc course is good for me and from where i can get the corres college details?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?