24th August 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

How to do my studies for biotechnology? I am a student of class XII Science

I am a student of class xii sc. i want to do my studies for biotechnology in future, so do i have to appear for WBJEE Or i cn simply gv my board exams,

7th December 2012, 11:42 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do my studies for biotechnology? I am a student of class XII Science

First of all you need to decide on the course, you are interested to pursue in biotechnology. B.Sc Biotechnology, B.Tech Biotechnology, etc are some of the common options. Admission to B.Sc courses are done on the basis of marks obtained in 12th class. For admission to B.Tech you need to qualify AIEEE or state level exams like WBJEE. Details on admission can be collected from the web portal of the institution that offers the particular course.
13th January 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do my studies for biotechnology? I am a student of class XII Science

i am a computer science student in twelfth.will i able to join bio technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?