1st September 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG(MD/MS) from Aligarh Unani Medical and Aligarh Tibbia College

sir i have completed bums & 1 year internship now i want to do pg[md/ms]from aligarh unani medical&aligarh tibbia college but unfortunately there is no information about entrance2012;13 at net. please guide me

20th October 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PG(MD/MS) from Aligarh Unani Medical and Aligarh Tibbia College

sir , plz show exam date of md/ms unani in amu (2012-13) ms corse is starte r not
20th October 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PG(MD/MS) from Aligarh Unani Medical and Aligarh Tibbia College

plz show date of md/ms unani (2012-13) entance exam
15th June 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of MD/MS UNANI MEDICINE 2013?
28th April 2014, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedur to take admission in aligarh for md/ms after completing bums
4th October 2014, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in md/ms in ayurveda AMU after completed BAMS
8th February 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Why didnt AMU starts PG Diploma(2years)courses in different subjects in Unani Medicine like BHU which offers PG diplomai
Radiodiagnosis, kshara karma in Ayurveda
6th April 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MD unani medicine
I want to know exam date of govt quota
4th May 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that when will be held the entrance exame of md/ms in unani medicine in aligarh muslim university aligarh.
8th September 2015, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that when will be held the entrance exams of md/MS in unani medicine
in Aligarh Muslim university Aligarh.

Shaikh Sadaf
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?