25th March 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th if I want to become an Astronaut?

i want to become an astronaut but i do not know what i do after 12 i am student of class 12 of science group (P.C.M) i want to do any course in aligarh muslim university aligarh in up in india and any other university will you please give me advise about after 12 course to become an astonaut ?

17th April 2012, 08:46 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th if I want to become an Astronaut?

NASA specifies certain requirements for the job position of Astronaut. Undergraduate degree in engineering or biological science is required to apply for the job. Those who have completed bachelor’s degree in physical science, or mathematics are also eligible. Those candidates with PG degree are highly preferred for the job. Good academic record is required for this job position.
18th April 2012, 12:38 AM
geniustammy

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th if I want to become an Astronaut?

For this you have to give entrance of IIT, AIEEE to get admission into astronautical engineering in various coleges or give the entrance of NASA
18th April 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

What is corse of become 'astronaut' after 12th science ?
21st April 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

what i have to do after 12th to become a astronaut ???????
24th June 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th if I want to become an Astronaut?
23rd July 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Which education or course is necessary to become an astronaut
3rd October 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

i want to become an astronaut in nasa after 12th what must i do?????????????
18th November 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

hi im sharan,
from hyderabad, andhrapradesh
i want to become an astronaut and now im doing 12th clas with eamcet in one of our state but now im not able to understand what subjects should be chosen in b.tech can any one can advise and help me out!!
5th June 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

what subject should i take up after class 12 to be an astronaut?
10th June 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

if i choose b.tech electronics & communication what will do next to become an astronaut??
25th June 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How much time will it take to be an astronaut after 12th
16th August 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

what should i study to become an astranaut after 12 , taking PCM as the main subject??what are the colleges and the fess etc...pls give a reply....
19th June 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

If we are not qualified in j.ee advanced and want to study in iit kanpur then how can we take admisson in iit kanpur
27th June 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

If I want to become an astronaut what should I do after 12 if I didn't give any entrance exam and didn't want to drop my year please give me some suggestion
16th August 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to become an ASTRONAUT but I am in class12 please suggest me which type of test should I crack and percentage neeed in class12.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?