1st August 2013, 06:24 PM
rashi50

How to do PG in media, advertising and PR?

I would like to know that I wabt to pursue post graduation in media, advertising and PR and that to from a renowned university iimc and xic but I need ti prepare for that. Kindly let me know sime good coaching institutes available ij New Delhi. Apart from that also let me kniw how to prepare fir it. What to read?

14th March 2023, 11:32 AM
Tibia

Default Re: How to do PG in media, advertising and PR?

To be eligible for the course the candidate must score 50-60% in their graduation and must have studied their bachelor in the following field and to get into the top institute that you have mentioned you will have to appear for an enterance exam which is conducted by that particular institute and for the following there are many online platform that prepare you and some Institut like surat Institut, smart. Com, achivers and others will prepare you for the following
Apart from this you can do self study as the enterance exam will be based on the knowledge of bachelors degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?