19th August 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

How to do PG in PSG Arts of Coimbatore

sir i need to do bca in psg arts of coimbatore then i need to know whether this course is present in that collage or not

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  2. Names of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering BBA course?
  3. What is the fee structure for PG course in PSG technology, GRD Arts and Science and PSG Arts and Science
  4. List of Colleges in Tamil Nadu offering B.Tech in Fashion Technology?
  5. Can I get admission in BCA in PSG college of Arts and Science, Coimbatore? I am a commerce student with computer science without Maths
  6. Information regarding admission in PSG Coimbatore?
  7. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  8. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  9. Will I get a seat in PSG Coimbatore for Electronics and Communication Engineering after passing 12th with a cutoff of 189?
  10. Date of counseling for Lateral Entry B.E/B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. From where I will get the counseling form for the admission in B.E. at PSG College of Engineering, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  12. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  13. Can I get admission in MBA(in PSG) Coimbatore? I've 55.7% marks in B.Sc(Maths)
  14. List of colleges offering CSE? I got 170 cutoff score
  15. How to get admission in PSG Engineering College in Coimbatore?
  16. List of top 10 civil engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  17. Admission for Engineering in PSG Tech, Coimbatore?
  18. How to get admission in PSG Tech Coimbatore after scoring 30.940 marks in TANCET?
8th May 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PG in PSG Arts of Coimbatore

MY CUT OFF 130. I WILL JOIN B.SC COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY.WHAT FESS?
4th October 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

how many marks i have to score in tancet exam to get admission for mba and mca in psg arts and science college?
12th April 2017, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to do pg in physics in your college. What is the required percentage of ug for joining in your college? Should I need to write entrance exam?
2nd November 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I like to do pg in mathematics in your college. What is the required percentage of ug for joining in your college? Should I need to write the entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?