3rd January 2013, 12:45 PM
Konsam Surekha Singha

How to do Ph.D after completing M.A in Hindi?

I have completed M.A. In Hindi and now wanted to do ph.d. But I am not getting a perfect topic for it. Please suggest me some research topics. I will be very thankful to you.

29th July 2019, 06:04 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after completing M.A in Hindi?

After M.A (Hindi), you can apply for the course Ph.D (Hindi). Most institutes offer admission based on marks of Master's degree or M.Phil degree. Some well reputed institutes offer admission based on entrance exam at national level or university level. In this course, you can prepare a thesis in Hindi language on any of the topics. A good thesis in Hindi literature will give you owesome marks when you submit your paper for grading. For that, you need to think in depth on topic and start research and collect information to make your thesis effective.

Scope After Ph.D (Hindi)
After completion of Ph.D (Hindi), you can get employment opportunities in Educational Institutes, Embassies, Government Offices, Social Welfare Schemes, Data Entry Offices, Media etc.

Job Profiles
- Teacher
- Content Writer
- Hindi Translator
- Customer Support Officer
- Subject Matter Expert
31st July 2019, 12:39 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after completing M.A in Hindi?

Hello, You are eligible to pursue Phd in Hindi after M.A.. But you have to qualify UGC NET exam. NET means national eligibility test conducted twice a year.
For more information visit - https://ntanet.nic.in/ntanetcms/public/home.aspx
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?