19th January 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Hindi?

Hi,

I m a Sybmm student active in the field of Writing & Acting , I want to do PhD in Hindi, please guide what should be my first step to proceed and how long does it take to complete my PhD course. Thank you.

20th January 2015, 09:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Hindi?

If you have got Master's Degree in Hindi with at least 55% marks then surely you can apply for Ph.D admission through a entrance exam which is usually conducted by the respective University. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Those who have qualified exams like NET/SLET or have teaching fellowships can apply for Ph.D admission without appearing for any other entrance exam. Those who have M.Phil qualification are also eligible for Ph.D admission without any entrance exam.

Hence, you can proceed according to your qualification. If you don't have NET/SLET/M.Phil or fellowships then you must be prepared for the entrance exam because there are very less Ph.D seats in top Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?