25th May 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Phil after completing M.A in Hindi with 64%?

sir i have completed my M.A in hindi with 64% if it is important to do m.phil before phd can you tell me about admission and information about m.phil

3rd October 2015, 02:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Phil after completing M.A in Hindi with 64%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i have completed my M.A in hindi with 64% if it is important to do m.phil before phd can you tell me about admission and information about m.phil

Yes you can do M.Phil. in Hindi literature. The qualification required is Master’s in Hindi. The institutions that offers the course are Assam University, University of Delhi, Kurukshetra University etc.
For a M. Phil. qualified person career opportunities are available in teaching, publishing and media.
3rd October 2015, 03:14 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Phil after completing M.A in Hindi with 64%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Master of Philosophy in Hindi is a literature programme in Hindi. The eligibility for this course is a M.A Hindi. There are lots of universities offering the course like University of Delhi, Assam University, Kurukshetra University etc. After the course you can join as teaching faculty in schools or colleges or they can work as translators or work in writing in Hindi in print and electronic media.
So you can do M. Phil course in Hindi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?