26th February 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have done M.Phil in journalism & Mass Communication. I am very much willing to Phd. Please let me know is there some university which provide distance learning in the same. Is it good to do Phd through distance mode?

Waiting for your Response.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  2. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  3. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
  4. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication? -- [New]
  5. Where to do phd research in journalism and mass communication?
  6. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  7. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  8. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  9. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  10. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  11. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  12. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
  14. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  15. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  16. List of Universities offering M.Phil and Ph.D Programs in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  17. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University?
  18. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
1st October 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication

How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
19th February 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication

Dear Sir

I have done MA in Journalism & Mass communication. I want to do M Phil in Distance mode. Is there any UGC & DEC approved institution? Please inform me.

Regards
Mousumi Das
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?