22nd December 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D from RDVV university after completing MBA in marketing from Pune

I was completed my mba in marketing from pune.now i want to do phd from rdvv university jbp.so in which topic can i chose to do phd

Related Questions:
  1. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  2. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  3. Which universities offer Ph.D in marketing? What is the fee that they charge?
  4. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in marketing?
  5. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  6. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA from Gulbarga University?
  7. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Marketing from PTU?
  8. How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing
  9. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  10. How to do PhD after completing MBA from Andhra University? -- [New]
  11. Is there any university offering Ph.D through correspondence? I have completed MBA in finance and marketing
  12. Is there any university which offers Ph.d in Marketing? How can I apply for it?
  13. Which are the good coaching classes for UGC NET in Pune? I have completed my MBA in Marketing from Pune University -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Andhra university
  15. How to do Ph.D in management after doing MBA? Best universities in Pune for admission in Ph.D Full Time?
  16. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  17. How to do Ph.D in HR related subjects after completing MBA in marketing and HR
  18. Details about doing Ph.D after completing MBA in HR specialization?
15th July 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D from RDVV university after completing MBA in marketing from Pune

how i can do Phd in Information technology from RDVV jabalpur??? I have done B.Sc & MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?