20th September 2012, 01:24 PM
johnvarghese

How to do Ph.D in HR related subjects after completing MBA in marketing and HR

i completed MBA [Marketing & HR] Degree in 2008, my date of birth is 25-March-1985. i would like to do PHD in HR related subjects,when i enquirer to my teachers they all are saying that i have to pass JRF/NET.so here i want to know can i attend jrf/net? and please suggest me the right way.

Related Questions:
  1. How I can do PhD in international marketing from IISc without completing masters? I've done B.E and MBA
  2. What are the Ph.D subjects related to Management after completing MBA in HR specialization?
  3. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  4. Phd for management MBA students with finance and marketing subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in marketing?
  6. Which is the best course after completing MBA in Marketing?
  7. Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?
  8. What are the subjects options which I have to do Ph.D after MBA in Finance?
  9. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Marketing from PTU?
  10. How to do Ph.D in HR after completing PG in MBA with specialization in Human Resource and Marketing
  11. How to do Ph.D from RDVV university after completing MBA in marketing from Pune
  12. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completing B.Com and MBA?
  14. Electronic Science related subjects available to do in PhD? Procedure to get register for PhD?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Marketing Management in Mumbai?
  16. Which subjects are best after completing MBA in Marketing Specialization
  17. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management? -- [New]
  18. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?