19th March 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any university offering Ph.D through correspondence? I have completed MBA in finance and marketing

Hi I have complete My MBA in Finances and Marketing from Bharathiar University and having 13 years of experience management. would like complete my Phd thru correspondance, is there any university which is offering in this regard? if which is the good one to go for? i am from Mangalore- Karnataka

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do Ph.D in Finance? What is the scope for it?
  2. Does Delhi University offer PhD in Finance?
  3. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  4. What are the subjects options which I have to do Ph.D after MBA in Finance?
  5. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  6. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  7. Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence?
  8. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D course after MBA in Finance and marketing?
  10. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  11. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  12. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  13. Phd for management MBA students with finance and marketing subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA from Gulbarga University?
  15. Which is the best distance education course after MBA (Finance)? -- [New]
  16. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  17. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  18. Any college offering Dual Specialization in Retail Marketing?
22nd June 2012, 12:11 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any university offering Ph.D through correspondence? I have completed MBA in finance and marketing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I have complete My MBA in Finances and Marketing from Bharathiar University and having 13 years of experience management. would like complete my Phd thru correspondance, is there any university which is offering in this regard? if which is the good one to go for? i am from Mangalore- Karnataka
The Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU] is one of the most recognized Institution in the country which offers various programs including Phd in various departments through correspondence mode. In order to be eligible for the Doctoral program, candidate must have completed an MPhil Degree and a Post Graduate degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized Institution.

Candidate obtaining a Master degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks and a minimum of five years of teaching or industry or administration or professional experience at senior level are also eligible to pursue the program.

For detail information one may refer to the following Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?