10th October 2012, 12:54 AM
Devthe name

How to do polytechnic course in Civil?

sir I want do politicanic course in civil ,
So, plz send list of college name offered part time politicanic in UP near in Allahabad or Varanasi

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  2. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  3. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  4. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  5. Which stream is better for polytechnic EC, Civil or anything else? -- [New]
  6. What can I do after passing Polytechnic? My branch is civil
  7. How to take admission in B.E Civil?
  8. Which is the best Polytechnic for doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Top 10 preferable branches in top colleges? Should I go for Ahmedabad Polytechnic or MS University for Civil Engineering diploma?
  9. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma?
  10. How can I join Polytechnic after completing 12th without answering an entrance exam?
  11. How to do MBA course after completion of 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to do some technical courses after failing in 10th standard(11 years back)?
  13. Duration and syllabus of ICWA course?
  14. Can I go for B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship from government girls polytechnic, Surat?
  15. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  16. What can I do after passing Polytechnic Diploma in Civil
  17. Can I join DPG Polytechnic for teaching? I have passed 3 years diploma in civil engineering with 78% marks
  18. Details of polytechnic entrance exam for diploma in civil engineering?
15th October 2017, 07:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do polytechnic course in Civil?

To be eligible to pursue Polytechnic course in Civil Engineering, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a Government recognised board. To get admission in Polytechnic course, you should have to appear in state level polytechnic entrance examinations like PolyCET, CAP, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination and participating in the counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing Polytechnic course in Civil Engineering.
13th December 2017, 08:23 AM
rajnikant1993

Default Re: How to do polytechnic course in Civil?

Dear Friend,

Every year admission in Polytechnic is conducted by JEE Joint Entrance Examination
for various trade. Depending upon your rank you are called for counselling process and after
that you are provided the college from which you have to carry on your polytechnic diploma course.

--Diploma in Civil Engineering.

-->You must be 10th passed from a recognised board.
-->You must have a minimum of 35% of marks in 10th class.
--> Duration of course is 3 years.

In order to apply for Polytechnic Entrance Exam you must visit the following
sites-

--->jeecup.org
--->jeecup.nic.in

Have a great future ahead.

Thank You.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?