19th August 2011, 09:22 AM
Himansu nayak

How to do project work in Cuttack while doing MSc biotech in North Orissa university?

Dear,sir/mam my self himansu doing m.sc biotech in north orissa university.I want to do projectwork at cuttack.which is best for me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do project work in orissa? I am doing MSc biotechnology from North Orissa University
  2. List of companies offering free project work for M.Sc biotech students in Orissa?
  3. How may I do M.Sc biotech Project work in Orissa?
  4. How may I do a free project work of M.Sc Biotech in Orissa?
  5. Can I join Ph.D in North Orissa University?
  6. Career options after completing MSc in Biotech from Dibrugarh and Guwahati Unviersity? Best university for studying MSc Biotech in North India? How and when to apply?
  7. How to get Job in Cuttack after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  9. How to do my main project after studying MSc Biotech in Bharathidasan University
  10. How to work in Agricultural government job after completing MSc Biotech?
  11. List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate? -- [New]
  12. Is Kalinga Institute of Development studies at Cuttack in Orissa approved by AICTE for B.E distance learning?
  13. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  14. Has the date of examination for Orissa Administrative services been published by Orissa Public Service Commission Cuttack?
  15. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  16. List of all Government Dental PG colleges?
  17. Where can I get the GATE exam form in Bhubaneshwar? or Cuttack in Orissa?
  18. Suggestions required for the topic of the project work(MSc medical microbiology)? -- [Most Discussed]
31st March 2017, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do project work in Cuttack while doing MSc biotech in North Orissa university?

You can contact any institute or company in Cuttack for project work. Normally, biotech companies will be the best option to complete your project.

Also, if you are studying in college, then you have option of doing it from college too. Just contact the HR department of the company or if you have any reference in companies, then forward your application through them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?