12th July 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?

sir,i want to do regular bed from mdu and regular msc from du.i will get degree of bed in 2014 and of msc in year2015.can i pursue these two courses and degrees will be approved in india?

5th June 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?

I want to persue m.ed from mdu? I am not able to attend classes but i need a regular degree.is it possible and how?
12th September 2015, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?

Sir/mam
I have done BBA from MDU then i did diploma (tourism management), now i am pursuing M.A.(tourism management) from ignou(correspondence) and want to join B.ED ( regular) from MDU as i am not getting any good job in tourism sector that suits me.So can you please suggest me whether i should pursue b.ed so as to join any teaching job or should stick to only with M.A. in tourism management???
Please help me out asap....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?