21st February 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How to do SP after studying BSc Part I with chemistry?

I m studing Bsc part1 with chemistry i want to sp forethis what will be first step

30th November 2016, 10:32 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do SP after studying BSc Part I with chemistry?

SP stands for Superintendent of Police. For becoming SP, you need to join Indian Police Services. The recruitment to Indian Police Services is done on basis of Civil Services examination. Civil Services examination is conducted by UPSC for recruitment of candidates to different services like IAS, IRS, IPS etc.

Eligibility criteria for Civil Services examination:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for Civil Services exam.

>>The age limit for general category candidates is 21-32 years. Three years upper age relaxation to OBC candidates and five years to SC/ST candidates.

Stages of Civil Services examination:

Preliminary examination

Main Examination.

Personal interview

Preparation strategy for B.Sc Part I candidates:

>>The first step towards preparation is reading NCERT and NIOS books of social science subjects. You must read these basic books. There are around 40 books from standard 6th to standard 12th, you must complete these books within one year.

>>In second year of graduation, you should read standard books or join any coaching institute for better preparation.

>>In third year of bachelor's degree, revise and practice as much as possible to clear this exam in first attempt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?