1st September 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur

Respected sir

I am a 2nd year student of department of aerospace engineering in IIT Kharagpur. I want to do summer internship / paid internship job in ISRO in the coming summer.

I want to know the releted requirment or the procedures. So, you are requested to give me your kind instruction about that.

Thanking you.

With regards
Ghanshyam Kumar Singh
Dept. Aerospace Engineering
IIT Kharagpur
Email id : [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training and paid internship job in ISRO?
  2. Possibility to do Internship in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  4. Summer internship for 1st year IIT Kharagpur student?
  5. Where can I get summer internship after Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in ISRO or any Aerospace related industry for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  7. How can I apply for summer internship in ISRO? I am a 2nd year B.Tech student of department of physics
  8. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. Is IIT Kanpur better in M.Tech Aerospace Engineering than IIT Kharagpur and IIT Madras?
  10. Summer internship for B.Tech Electrical from IIT K?
  11. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Summer Internship in IIT-Jodhpur for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. Is M.Tech in Aerospace engineering from IIT Kanpur better than IIT Madras and IIT Kharagpur
  15. How to do summer internship in Delhi? I am a 1st year B.Tech ECE student from IIT Kharagpur
  16. Details of doing summer internship on VLSI at IIT Kharagpur?
  17. Detailed information about Internship program in ISRO for B.E.(Aerospace Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
7th June 2013, 01:04 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur

HI

Getting internship in ISRO is very difficult.
since you are 2nd year, you have low chance of getting into ISRO.
You should go for summer internship in ISRO after your third year.
They entertain students from third year.
You should write to higher official with your resume.

Try to find out your alumni working in ISRO and ask them to forward your resume.

You can also try to find out any contacts/friends etc working in ISRO at good position to push your CV.

All the best
9th November 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur

sir ,i am the student of bsc.biotech.2nd year . can i get internship from isro?
9th November 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir

I am a 2nd year student of department of metallurgical engineering in JNTUH COLLEGE OF ENGG. HYDERABAD. I want to do summer internship / paid internship in any of old IIT's in the coming summer.

I want to know the releted requirment or the procedures. So, you are requested to give me your kind instruction about that.

Thanking you.

With regards
Shashikanth Reddy
Dept. Metallurgical Engineering
JNTUH COLLEGE OF ENGG.,HYDERABAD
Email id : [email protected]
5th December 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

respected sir ,
only way to get internship in isro by push up someone inside in the isro. there is no way to get it from myself...because no one working in isro to recommend me.., so kindly request to you please anyone guide me
thankyou
9th May 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am one the student of a private college of bhubaneshwar persuing b.tech in electronic and instrumentation engineering,and I want to know the basic criteria of doing vlsi summer course from iit kharagpur, so can you please help me by giving me the exact details and eligibility for this programme.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?