10th October 2012, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar?

sir ,i m the student of mechanical enggineering 2nd yr.i want to do summer training in BHEL HARIDWAR.so how can i apply .pls give me response on my email id [email protected].
thank you sir

9th January 2013, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar?

sir,
i m the student of ece 2nd year.i want .i want to do summer training in BHEL HARIDWAR.so how can i apply .pls give me response on my email id [email protected] you sir.
14th January 2013, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,am student of mechanical 3rd year student and i want to do training in month of June then what is the procedure to apply
16th January 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to take summer training from bhel haridwar
i m student of electronics of b tech 6 sem i want to take training in june for this what do i do please help me
22nd January 2013, 06:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am student of 3 year electrical i want to treaning in your com. so plese reply my. gmail id [email protected]
19th February 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir im student of b.tech 2nd yr and i want to do summer training in bhel. How i cam do it...?
21st February 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i m the student of mechanical enggineering 3rd yr.i want to do summer training in BHEL HARIDWAR.so how can i apply .pls give me response on my email id "raghvendra.gupta746
@gmail.com.
thank you sir
23rd February 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of mech. 2nd year .please mail me the procedure for summer training in bhel haridwar at [email protected]
15th March 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of ece 2nd yr...please mail me the procedure for summer training in bhel haridwar at [email protected]
6th April 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

hello , sir
i am a student of b.tech 3rd year from computer science so, how can apply for internship (6 week)............... plz give me all information about it .
NAME :- SOURABH KUMAR
CONTACT NO:- 917895242673
6th April 2013, 01:55 PM
k chanchal
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,i m the student of mechanical enggineering 2nd yr.i want to do summer training in BHEL HARIDWAR.so how can i apply .pls give me response on my email id [email protected].
thank you sir
Hello Aspirant,
As per forum rules & regulations,you have to see the reply of your question in the education & career forum site only.

In order to do summer training in BHEL,you are required to contact BHEL office in person & introduce yourself as a student of Mechnical Engineer & say your aim to have training in summer.You may be given a application form to be filled in by you & be intruduced by any of the local employee of the BHEL in the same application form.Now you are required to get your name sponsored by your college to the manager,Training,BHEL.On getting your name sponsored by your college to BHEl,you will have to submit the filled in application form received from the BHEL.

Thus you will be allowed to take training in BHEL & you will get a training certificate.

Thanks & best wishing.
6th April 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a student of B.Tech 2nd year ece plz mail me the procedure for applying for summar training in BHEL haridwar on [email protected]
6th April 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am student of E.C.E 3rd year.how to do summer trening in bhel.pleas kindelly replay me .
[email protected]
30th October 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
I am student of E.C.E 3rd year (5 semester) . I am willing to undergo summer training/job training from BHEL Haridwar. Kindly intimate detailed procedure for the same .
[email protected]
Tele No 01332241274
22nd December 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , i am a student of computer science engginering of 4th sem. Can i allp for the summer training in BHEL in 2014.??.
[email protected]
12th February 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am the student of mech 3rd year and i want to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar, so how can i apply?
pleas give me response on my email id: [email protected]
5th March 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar?
sir ,i m the student of mechanical enggineering 2nd yr.i want to do summer training in BHEL HARIDWAR.so how can i apply .pls give me response on my email id vbvikas111@ gmail.com.
thank you sir
11th March 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

[sir ,i m the student of mechanical enggineering 2nd yr.i want to do summer training in BHEL HARIDWAR.so how can i apply .pls give me response on my email id gurupuran@[email protected].
thank you sir[/QUOTE]
26th March 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of b.tech eee 3rd year. sir i want to do summer training in bhel.so give me response at my id [email protected]. thank u sir
31st March 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of mechanical 3rd year. sir i want to do summer training in BHEL in june...please tell me how can i aplly for training in bhel...so give me response at my email id:- [email protected]
5th April 2014, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am Dipendar Dutta from Haridwar want to do training for BTech (CSE) in our BHEL so plz send me some suggestion for entry / applicable .my Email Id is [email protected]
and you can call me at this number- 91, 9027113626 , 8445844564
1st September 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

hello , sir
i am a student of b.tech 3rd year from computer science so, how can apply for internship (6 week)............... plz give me all information about it .

Name -Archana yadav
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?