9th May 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??

I m vishakha , student of B.Tech IT 3rd yr . I want to do summer training from delhi, so plzzzzzzzzzz list me out the best institutes of delhi which providing summer traing n internships too.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government institutes providing summer training in Delhi
  2. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics?
  3. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month?
  4. Eligibility for summer training from IIT Delhi?
  5. Where can I do summer training in Delhi/NCR while passing B.Tech?
  6. How can I apply for Summer Training in IIT-Delhi? From where I should pursue my training India or Abroad? Procedure to apply for Training in Abroad?
  7. Where to do summer training and in which course? Perfect training centres in Delhi?
  8. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  9. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  10. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  11. Should I do my summer training from Jaipur or Delhi while studying in B.Tech EEE 6th semester? -- [New]
  12. Institutes in Delhi where I can do training in embedded system?
  13. Summer training from a good company in delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  15. Best Institutes to do Summer Training in Delhi being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  17. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  18. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
7th July 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??

Hello All,
I heard from one of my friend that there is one company name "Tevatron" is about to launch thier summer training program for 2013 along with placement preperation course.Really it's great concept where students are not able to get placement from college.I also heard they are very genuine persons .It's really so helpfull for B.Tech and M.Tech students.

-Avinash (B.Tech Passout)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?